ABB Solar Inverters PVI-3.0/3.6/4.2-TL-OUTD – 3 to 4.2 kW – Single Phase String Inverters
The ABB PVI- 3.0/3.6/4.2 inverters are specifically designed to complement the size of a small to standard residential rooftop solar system. With an efficiency rating of up to 98%, home owners can be assured that they are achieving the highest efficiency and output for the size of their property. In addition, the ABB PVI 3.0/3.6/4.2 solar inverters have been designed to withstand the harshest environmental conditions and the wide input voltage range makes the inverter suitable to low power installations with reduced PV solar string size.
Some advantages of the PVI-3.0/3.6/4.2-TL-OUTD – 3 to 4.2 kW include;
- High operating efficiency of 96.8%
- Dual maximum power point tracker allowing it to be utilized with solar power systems that are mounted at two different orientations
- Flat efficiency curve allowing the inverter to operate consistently within small fluctuations of input voltage
- Advanced maximum power point tracking system that allows real time monitoring to improve the system output
- Safety disconnecting switches in accordance with international standard
- High ambient temperature range
- Contains natural convection cooling creating maximum reliability
- Low output current harmonic distortion (lesser than 3.5%)
The high speed MPPT offers real-time power tracking and improved energy harvesting. Despite the isolated operation, the UNO-2.0-I and UNO-2.5-I features an efficiency of 96.3%. The wide input voltage range makes the inverter suitable to low power installations with reduced string size.